Thinking about making your diet more flexible?
How To Become A Better Athlete, Without Meal Plans & Boring Diets
Use this training video, you will learn about the basics of flexible dieting that you need to know to get started the right way.
- Introduction to the basics and foundation of flexible sports nutrition.
- Learn what macros are and the basics about calories that you need to know to transform your body.
- Discover the truth about meal plans (and why you should stop focusing on them if you want to succeed).
- Find out why awareness is key for nutrition success for ALL athletes (this is a missing piece for many).
- The #1 "secret" pillar of success (this was the one thing all my most successful athletes had in common during 2020).
- "The Nutrition Seasons" framework: learn how I help my athletes approach the game of nutrition the RIGHT way.
My name is Aleksa Gagic - I'm a Sports Dietitian & Nutrition Coach who specializes in using flexible nutrition to help athletic individuals elevate their nutrition and reach peak physique and performance.
Using my Flexible Macro System I have helped dozens of people get better, more sustainable results and break free from restrictive diet practices & nutrition misinformation. I don't believe in quick-fix solutions or generic cookie-cutter approaches, strongly preaching the power of individualization.
Over the years, I have fine-tuned my approach and created an approach where I have been able to use macros to create a unique nutrition experience for athletes that is both specific & strategic as well as flexible, to maintain a balanced lifestyle (and I even use it for myself).
My "To inspire the peak potential within. In everything I do, I look to empower & inspire by delivering a superior experience that transforms lives."