Ready to get your FREE recipe book?
The recipe book specially designed to help you fuel your body the right way, and help you be able to perform your best in the gym to kickstart your weight-loss journey and help you lose 12 kilos in 2 months!
- 9 nutritious pre and post-workout meals/drinks to help you fuel your peak the right way!
- Macro friendly recipes to optimise fuelling and recovery - specifically designed to help you perform at your absolute best!
- Delicious and super simple to make - most take less than 30 MINS !
- Macro and calorie breakdown for each meal
- All meals and drinks categorised based on their ideal use - pre & post exercise + drink fuel for those who can't stomach food around workouts!
- 100% wholefood, all natural ingredients are used in these awesome recipes
- Your first step towards optimising your gym sessions to help you ultimately lose weight more easily!
You should get this recipe book if...
- You're trying to lose weight & need to improve your exercise volume without running out of gas!
- You're sick & tired of feeling flat & drained during your workouts
- Exercise leaves you depleted for the rest of the day (or worse - into the next day!)
- You lead a busy lifestyle and need quick and easy options to whip up as you go
- You want to supercharge your performance in the gym
- You're looking for some simple meal inspo to give you sustained energy during the day
- Cooking feels like a chore so you desire nutritious and delicious meals that are super easy peasy!
- You're struggling to lose the last stubborn kilos because you struggle to maintain effective exercise!
- YOU WANT TO REACH YOUR PEAK BY CORRECTLY FUELLING YOUR PEAK!
Meet Aleksa the Climbing Dietitian...
I am the founder of The Climbing Dietitian - a nutrition & dietetics private practice & consulting business in Brisbane, Australia. As an Accredited Practising Dietitian i'm committed to providing only the best and most practical dietary advice to help improve your health and wellbeing - from general healthy eating to more complex health conditions.
I started my journey in dietetics when I become fascinated with how food can enhance and empower our lives and enable us to become the best versions of ourselves! I strongly believe in the Hippocrates quote - "let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food". My approach focuses on practicality, individualisation, evidence, and ultimately achieving 'Real Results' with my clients that make them feel their best. Helping you REACH YOUR PEAK is something I am truly passionate about.
I have extensive experience working with a wide variety of clients - from adolescents to the elderly. Being a qualified weight loss professional, I have a particular interest in helping motivated individuals such as yourselves, lose weight and keep it off for good! I also having a special interest in sports nutrition & gut health (particularly IBS management). My biggest joy comes from seeing clients crush their goals and achieve the happiness and empowered health they worked so hard to reach!
When i'm not in clinic helping people reach their peak health, i'm out and about exploring the amazing nature we have here in Queensland, travelling, playing sport, eating amazing food, cooking up a storm, and spending time with friends and family. I believe nutrition should take a balanced approach and fit easily into your lifestyle! You SHOULDN'T have to compromise your happiness for the sake of "good nutrition" - it has to be 100% individualised which I pride myself as practicing what I preach.
I hope to potentially meet some of you in the future and perhaps even work closely with you to improve your health and wellbeing and ultimately enhance your life!
Until next time! Stay awesome!
Where we are located...
The Climbing Dietitian has recently opened it's doors in the Brisbane suburb of Woolloongabba at The Health & Fitness Shed & in Ascot from Agility Physiotherpay and Pilates!
39-41 Balaclava Street, Woolloongabba
188 Nudgee Rd, Ascot
Situated near the heart of Brisbane city, the Gabba clinic is conveniently located and close the beautiful South Bank where you can go for a walk after your consults!
We are also in Stafford and Arana Hills if those locations suit you better!
SHOW ME THE RECIPE BOOK!
The Climbing Dietitian | Copyright 2018